Skip to Main Content
Coming soon: a national assessment of fuel loadings.Author(s): Christopher W. Woodall
Source: Journal of Forestry. 101(2):4-5(2)
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (514.36 KB)
DescriptionData from two comprehensive FIA inventories will make possible the first national assessment of fuel loadings.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWoodall, Christopher W. 2003. Coming soon: a national assessment of fuel loadings. Journal of Forestry. 101(2):4-5(2)
KeywordsFIA, inventory, fire, fuel reduction, environmental management, forest, forest management, forest resources, forestry, forestry research, forestry science, natural resources, natural resource management.
- Fuel reduction treatment: A west-wide assessment of opportunities.
- Distribution of bark beetle attacks after whitebark pine restoration treatments: A case study
- FIA Biosum: Applying a multiscale evaluation tool in southwest Oregon.
XML: View XML