Skip to Main Content
Waldo, Florida - Steps to improve community preparedness for wildfireAuthor(s): Pam Jakes; Shruti Agrawal; Martha Monroe
Source: St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (88.22 KB)
DescriptionThis handout provides cooperators and high fire-risk communities in Waldo, Florida examples of steps to take to increase wildfire preparedness.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationJakes, Pam; Agrawal, Shruti; Monroe, Martha. 2003. Waldo, Florida - Steps to improve community preparedness for wildfire. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML