Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood Production in the Lake States by County, 1988Author(s): James E. Blyth; Brad W. Smith
Source: Research Note NC-349. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (637.71 KB)
DescriptionLake States pulpwood production climbed to a record 8.14 million cords, Michigan produced 2.92 million cords, and Minnesota produced 2.13 million
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlyth, James E.; Smith, Brad W. 1989. Pulpwood Production in the Lake States by County, 1988. Research Note NC-349. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
KeywordsResidue, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Interstate movement of round pulpwood in the Southeast, 1981-1985
- Pulpwood production in the Northeast--1981
- Southern pulpwood production, 2009
XML: View XML