Skip to Main Content
Berkeley Township, New Jersey - Steps to improve community preparedness for wildfireAuthor(s): Rachel Hudson; Pam Jakes; Erika Lang; Kristen Nelson
Source: St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (400.83 KB)
DescriptionThis handout provides cooperators and high fire risk communities in Berkeley Township, New Jersey examples of steps to take to increase wildfire preparedness.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHudson, Rachel; Jakes, Pam; Lang, Erika; Nelson, Kristen. 2003. Berkeley Township, New Jersey - Steps to improve community preparedness for wildfire. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
- East Texas post oak region
- Mixotrophy and Nitrogen Uptake by Pfiesteria Piscicida (Dinophyceae)
- Enhancement of cadmium ion sorption capacity of lignocellulosic bio-sorbent by sulfonation
XML: View XML