Proceedings of the third annual forest inventory and analysis symposium; 2001 October 17-19; Traverse City, MichiganAuthor(s): Ronald E. McRoberts; Gregory A. Reams; Paul C. Van Deusen; John W. Moser
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-230. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 208 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (4.39 MB)
DescriptionDocuments contributions to forest inventory in the areas of sampling, remote sensing, modeling, information management, and analysis with emphasis on implementation of the annual inventory system of the Forest Inventory and Analysis program of the USDA Forest Service.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationMcRoberts, Ronald E.; Reams, Gregory A.; Van Deusen, Paul C.; Moser, John W. 2003. Proceedings of the third annual forest inventory and analysis symposium; 2001 October 17-19; Traverse City, Michigan. Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-230. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 208 p.
Keywordsannual forest inventory, estimation, sampling, inputation, modeling, remote sensing.
- Proceedings of the fourth annual Forest Inventory and Analysis symposium
- Forest resources of the Forest resources of the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest
- Forest resources of the Prescott National Forest
XML: View XML