Skip to Main Content
The forest resources of the Shawnee National Forest, 1998.Author(s): David E. Haugen
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-222. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 54 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (831.96 KB)
DescriptionThe inventory of forest resources of the Shawnee National Forest reports 273.2 thousand acres of forest land, of which 249.3 thousand acres are timberland. This bulletin presents as analysis of forest resources focusing on change in tree species composition, timber volume, growth, removals, and mortality.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaugen, David E. 2003. The forest resources of the Shawnee National Forest, 1998. Resour. Bull. NC-222. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 54 p.
KeywordsShawnee National Forest, forest area, forest composition, timber volume, growth, removals, mortality
- The forest resources of the Hoosier National Forest, 1998.
- The forest resources of the Ottawa National Forest, 1993.
- The forest resources of the Hiawatha National Forest, 1993.
XML: View XML