Skip to Main Content
Selected bibliographyon southern range management, 1968-1972Author(s): H.A. Pearson; C.E. Lewis; G.E. Probasco; Gale L. Wolters
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-3. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 50 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (4.3 MB)
DescriptionAbout 950 entries, classified by subject matter, and with index of authors.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPearson, H.A.; Lewis, C.E.; Probasco, G.E.; Wolters, Gale L. 1973. Selected bibliographyon southern range management, 1968-1972. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-3. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 50 p.
Keywordslivestock, forage plants, wildlife, range ecology, forest grazing
- Timber, Browse, and Herbage on Selected Loblolly-Shortleaf Pine-Hardwood Forest Stands
- Understory plant response to site preparation and fertilization of loblolly and shortleaf pine forests
- Response of Competing Vegetation to Site Preparation on West Gulf Coastal Plain Commercial Forest Land
XML: View XML