Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Tennessee countiesAuthor(s): Southern Forest Experiment Station Staff of Renewable Resources Evaluation Work Unit
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-89. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 69 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: View PDF (0 B)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of Tennessee.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStaff of Renewable Resources Evaluation Work Unit, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 1982. Forest statistics for Tennessee counties. Resour. Bull. SO-89. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 69 p.
Keywordsarea, volume, forest type, stand-size, ownership, growth, removals
- A Biassed History of the Southern Forest Experiment Station Through Fiscal Year 1933
- Fence Posts for Southern Farms
- Silvical characteristics of balsam fir (Abies balsamea)
XML: View XML