Skip to Main Content
RPA Data Wiz users guide, version 1.0Author(s): Scott A. Pugh
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-242. St. Paul, MN:U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 126 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (1.29 MB)
DescriptionRPA Data Wiz is a computer application use to create summary tables, graphs, and maps of Resource Planning Act (RPA) Assessment forest information (English or metric units). Volumes for growing stock, live cull, dead salvable, netgrowth, and mortality can be estimated. Acreage, biomass, and tree count estimates are also available.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPugh, Scott A. 2004. RPA Data Wiz users guide, version 1.0. Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-242. St. Paul, MN:U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 126 p.
KeywordsRPA, assessment, forest, inventory, GIS, maps, metric, database.
- Comparison of U.S. Forest Land AreaEstimates From Forest Inventory and Analysis, National Resources Inventory, and Four Satellite Image-Derived Land Cover Data Sets
- RPA tree-level database users guide
- The 2002 RPA Plot Summary database users manual
XML: View XML