Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Central Mississippi counties - 1994Author(s): Joanne L. Faulkner; Patrick E. Miller; Andrew J. Hartsell; Jack D. London
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-188. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 41 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (1.0 MB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the central counties of Mississippi.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFaulkner, Joanne L.; Miller, Patrick E.; Hartsell, Andrew J.; London, Jack D. 1994. Forest statistics for Central Mississippi counties - 1994. Resour. Bull. SO-188. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 41 p.
Keywordsarea, forest type, ownership, stand size, volume
- Forest ecology and management
- Wood decomposition of Cyrilla racemiflora in a tropical montane forest.
- Management of Forested Landscapes: Simulations of three alternatives
XML: View XML