Skip to Main Content
The U.S. furniture industry: yesterday and today...will there be a tomorrow?Author(s): Al Schuler; Steve Lawser
Source: Wood Digest. 6:2007. 20-22.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (760.87 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuler, Al; Lawser, Steve. 2007. The U.S. furniture industry: yesterday and today...will there be a tomorrow?. Wood Digest. 6:2007. 20-22.
- Monitoring the performance of timber bridges over the long term
- Processing woody debris biomass for co-milling with pulverized coal
- Determining moisture gradient profile using X-Ray technique
XML: View XML