Skip to Main Content
Annotated Bibliography of Publications on Watershed Management and Ecological Studies at Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory, 1934-1994Author(s): Patricia L. Stickney; Lloyd W. Swift; Wayne T. Swank
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-86. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 115 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southeastern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (5.4 B)
DescriptionThis annotated bibliography spans over60 years of research at Coweeta from 1934 through part of 1994, and includes earlier papers onforest influenteswritten atthe Appalachian Station beforethe establishment of Coweeta. It is a modification and update of previous compilations of research results at Coweeta and contains aseparatesection listing theses and dissertations. Papers were included if authors conducted research in the Coweeta Basin,utilized Coweeta data in their analyses, or were partially supported either with funding or assistanceby the Southeastern Forest Experiment Station.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationStickney, Patricia L.; Swift, Lloyd W., Jr.; Swank, Wayne T. 1994. Annotated Bibliography of Publications on Watershed Management and Ecological Studies at Coweeta Hydrologic Laboratory, 1934-1994. Gen. Tech. Rep. SE-86. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southeastern Forest Experiment Station. 115 p.
KeywordsGeneral information, history
- High-resolution precipitation mapping in a mountainous watershed: ground truth for evaluating uncertainty in a national precipitation dataset
- Two sympatric species of Antrodiateus from southwestern North Carolina (Araneae, Mygalomorphae, Anthropiaetidae)
- Second interagency conference on research in the watersheds
XML: View XML