Skip to Main Content
Sudden oak death online symposiumAuthor(s): S.D. Cohen; J., eds Juzwik
Source: Sudden Oak Death online symposium; 2003 April 21-May 12; St. Paul, MN. Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-238. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station: 108 p. [Available only on CD ROM].
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (10.37 KB)
DescriptionThis symposium is being made available to all who have an interest in the recent appearance of Sudden Oak Death, a plant disease with the potential to severely impact nursery growers, shippers, the lumber and wood products industry, landscapers, government programs and others. Scientific presentations dealing with the current status of the disease and ongoing research will be presented for a general audience of forestry, nursery, landscape, and government professionals. Discussion sessions will allow ongoing discussion of various aspects of the disease.
Click the "View or print this publication" link below to request your Sudden Oak Death CD-ROM.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationCohen, S.D.; Juzwik, J., eds. 2003. Sudden oak death online symposium. Sudden Oak Death online symposium; 2003 April 21-May 12; St. Paul, MN. Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-238. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station: 108 p. [Available only on CD ROM].
KeywordsSudden Oak Death, fungal identification, disease spread, SOD, arboriculture, urban forestry, landscape, and nursery
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death fifth science symposium
- Proceedings of the sudden oak death third science symposium
- Proceedings of the Sudden Oak Death Fourth Science Symposium
XML: View XML