Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 1999 Tax YearAuthor(s): Larry M. Bishop
Source: Cooperative Forestry Technology Update, USDA Forest Service Southern Region, Atlanta Ga.December 1999.2pp.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (28 KB)
DescriptionLarry Bishop of the USDA Forest Service Southern Region comes through again with conciseinformation to help forest landowners prepare their taxes. Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 1999 Tax Year covers basis and tax records; passive loss rules; reforestation tax credit and amortization; capital gains and self-employment taxes; cost-share payments; conservation reserve program; casualty losses; and management and maintenance expenses.
This discussion is necessarily brief, and you should consult other sources for a more comprehensive treatment of the issues. This information is current as of December 1, 1999 and supersedes Management Bulletin R8-MB 82.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBishop, Larry M. 1999. Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 1999 Tax Year. Cooperative Forestry Technology Update, USDA Forest Service Southern Region, Atlanta Ga.December 1999.2pp.
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2012 Tax Year
- Income tax considerations for forest landowners in the South: a case study on tax planning
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2013 Tax Year
XML: View XML