Skip to Main Content
A profile of Wisconsin's private forest landowersAuthor(s): Earl C. Leatherberry
Source: Woodland Management. Vol. 22 no. 1.:p. 16-19. (2000)
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.77 MB)
DescriptionIn 1997, the USDA Forest Service, & Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program at the North Central Research Station in St. Paul, Minnesota contacted approximately 3,000 private forest landowners in Wisconsin as part of acomprehensive statewide survey. FIA routinely collects and analyzes forest resources data.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C. 2000. A profile of Wisconsin''s private forest landowers. Woodland Management. Vol. 22 no. 1.:p. 16-19. (2000)
KeywordsWisconsin, private, forest landowers, Forest Services, North Central Research Station, survey
- Utah's forest resources, 2000-2005
- Tree crown conditions in Missouri, 2000-2003
- Forest inventory and analysis data for FVS modelers
XML: View XML