Skip to Main Content
The Year in Forestry Fiscal Year 2006Author(s): Northeastern Area
Source: USDA, Forest Service, Northeastern Area, State and Private Forestry, NA-IN-01-07
Publication Series: Information Forestry
PDF: View PDF (3.16 MB)
DescriptionThe Northeastern Area State and Private Forestry is a major unit of the Forest Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture. The Northeastern Area works in partnership with State forestry agencies and others to promote the wise management, protection, and sustainable use of urban and rural forest resources, primarily on non-Federal lands. Most often, specialists provide services to States, who in turn deliver direct assistance to landowners and communities. Programs are voluntary and nonregulatory, although partners and clients must comply with Federal, State, and local laws.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationNortheastern Area 2006. The Year in Forestry Fiscal Year 2006. USDA, Forest Service, Northeastern Area, State and Private Forestry, NA-IN-01-07
KeywordsNA-IN-01-07, the year in forestry, the year in forestry 2006, the year in forestry fiscal year 2006, NA annual report, NA annual report fiscal year 2006, northeasterna area annual report, forest health protection, landowner assistance, watershed, forest legacy program, cooperative fire, forest legacy, urban and community forestry, forests and the economy
- The Year in Forestry, State and Private Forestry in the Northeast and Midwest Fiscal Year 2007, July 2008
- Northeastern Area State and Private Forestry At a Glance
- Sourcebook on Criteria and Indicators of Forest Sustainability in the Northeastern Area
XML: View XML