Skip to Main Content
Chapter 2: particulate matter (PM10) in the airAuthor(s): Cliff F. Hunt; Warren E. Heilman
Source: In: ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment: air quality. Report 2 of 5. Gen. Tech. Rep. U.S. Department of Agriculture , Forest Service, Southern Research Station: 15-22. (1999)
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (2.92 MB)
DescriptionThis publication provides information about the atmospheric conditions in and near the nation forest in the Ozark-Ouachita Highlands: the Mark Twainin Missoui, the Ouachita in Arkansas and Oklahoma, and the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest in Arkansas. This report includes information about particulate matter, visibility, ozone concentrations, and acid deposition in the Ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment area.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHunt, Cliff F.; Heilman, Warren E. 1999. Chapter 2: particulate matter (PM10) in the air. In: ozark-Ouachita Highlands Assessment: air quality. Report 2 of 5. Gen. Tech. Rep. U.S. Department of Agriculture , Forest Service, Southern Research Station: 15-22. (1999)
KeywordsAcid deposition, Clean Air Act, ozone, particulate matter, pollution, visiblity
XML: View XML