Skip to Main Content
Wedgefield, Florida - Steps to improve community preparedness for wildfireAuthor(s): Rachel Hudson; Shruti Agrawal; Martha Monroe
Source: St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: North Central Research Station
PDF: View PDF (105.75 KB)
DescriptionThis handout provides cooperators and high fire risk communities in Wedgefield, Florida examples of steps to take to increase wildfire preparedness.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHudson, Rachel; Agrawal, Shruti; Monroe, Martha. 2004. Wedgefield, Florida - Steps to improve community preparedness for wildfire. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 4 p.
- Ecology of lynx in northern Canada and Alaska [Chapter 9]
- Canada lynx habitat and topographic use patterns in north central Washington: A reanalysis [Chapter 10]
- Lynx home range and movements in Montana and Wyoming: Preliminary results [Chapter 11]
XML: View XML