Skip to Main Content
Wisconsin's forest resources, 2006Author(s): C.H. Perry; V.A. Everson
Source: Res. Note. NRS-2. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (404.73 KB)
DescriptionFigure 2 was revised by the author in August 2008. This publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Wisconsin based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service from 2002-2006. These estimates, along with associated core tables postedon the Internet, are updated annually. For more information regarding past inventory reports for this state, inventory program information, and sampling/estimation procedures, please refer tothe citations at the end of this report or visit our website: http://www.fia.fs.fed.us/
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPerry, C.H.; Everson, V.A. 2007. Wisconsin''s forest resources, 2006. Res. Note. NRS-2. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- South Dakota's forest resources, 2008
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
- New Jersey's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML