Skip to Main Content
Unusual cause of death in red pine plantationAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest Research Note NE-2. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
Publication Series: Forest Research Note
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (274.57 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1951. Unusual cause of death in red pine plantation. Forest Research Note NE-2. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
- Returns from a white pine woodlot
- Control of the white-pine weevil with insecticidal emulsions
- White pine pruning and branch growth
XML: View XML