Skip to Main Content
Equipment and Supplies For Collecting, Processing, Storing, and Testing Forest Tree SeedAuthor(s): F.T. Bonner
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-13. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 35 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.8 MB)
DescriptionThis publication is a directory of information on equipment and supplies used in handling and treating tree seed. The use of each device is briefly described. Specifications such as size, capacity, or model number are given. Manufacturers' or suppliers' names are listed, and users of the equipment are identified.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBonner, F.T. 1977. Equipment and Supplies For Collecting, Processing, Storing, and Testing Forest Tree Seed. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-13. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 35 p.
- Mechanical methods of chaparral modification
- Chapter 9. Mechanical plant control
- Time-lapse photography to monitor riparian meadow use
XML: View XML