Skip to Main Content
Glossary of Seed Germination Terms for Tree Seed WorkersAuthor(s): F.T. Bonner
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-49. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (780 KB)
DescriptionThis glossary is designed for scientists and technicians concerned with testing or research with forest tree seeds. Definitions have been simplified as much as possible without sacrificing their technical meanings.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBonner, F.T. 1984. Glossary of Seed Germination Terms for Tree Seed Workers. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-49. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
- Efficiency of seed production in southern pine seed orchards
- Seed rain, soil seed bank, seed loss and regeneration of Castanopsis fargesii (Fagaceae) in a subtropical evergreen broad-leaved forest
- Seed enhancement/upgrading techniques: Read the seed
XML: View XML