Skip to Main Content
Wood Densities of Tropical Tree SpeciesAuthor(s): Gisel Reyes; Sandra Brown; Jonathan Chapman; Ariel E. Lugo
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-88. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (573.2 KB)
DescriptionWood densities of a number of tree species for tropical America, tropical Asia, and tropical Africa have been compiled.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationReyes, Gisel; Brown, Sandra; Chapman, Jonathan; Lugo, Ariel E. 1992. Wood Densities of Tropical Tree Species. Gen. Tech. Rep. SO-88. New Orleans, LA: U.S. Dept of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 15 p.
- An analysis of tropical hardwood product importation and consumption in the United States
- Comprehensive overview of FPL field testing conducted in the tropics (1945-2005)
- Research History and Opportunities in the Luquillo Experimental Forest
XML: View XML