Skip to Main Content
Distant earthquakes affect local ground-water levelsAuthor(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest Research Note NE-9. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
Publication Series: Forest Research Note
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (168.83 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1951. Distant earthquakes affect local ground-water levels. Forest Research Note NE-9. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
- 1974 at the Northeastern Station
- Publications of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 1995
- Publications of the Northeastern Forest Experiment Station: 1989 and 1990
XML: View XML