Skip to Main Content
Heavy seed crop forecast for Virginia pine in 1953Author(s): Northeastern Forest Experiment Station
Source: Forest Research Note NE-20. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
Publication Series: Forest Research Note
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (248.16 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNortheastern Forest Experiment Station 1953. Heavy seed crop forecast for Virginia pine in 1953. Forest Research Note NE-20. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4p.
- Growth behavior of white pine in an uncut stand in southwestern Maine
- Converting Virginia pine stump diameters to diameters breast high
- A volume table for Virginia pine in Prince Georges County, Maryland
XML: View XML