Skip to Main Content
National Forest Health Monitoring Program Monitoring Urban Forests in Indiana: Pilot Study 2002, Part 1: Analysis of Field Methods and Data CollectionAuthor(s): Matt Lake; Philip Marshall; Manfred Mielke; Anne Buckelew Cumming; Daniel Twardus
Source: United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area, State and Private Forestry Newtown Square, PA, NA-FR-06-06
Publication Series: Other
PDF: View PDF (1.2 MB)
DescriptionThis report highlights findings from the first statewide urban forest health monitoring pilot study conducted in the State of Indiana in 2002. The report is in two parts: Part One summarizes analysis of the field methods and data collected on the urban nonforest plots of one panel in Indiana, and Part Two expands these data to statewide urban forest estimates with the addition of FIA forest plots within the urban boundary. NA-FR-06-06
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLake, Matt; Marshall, Philip; Mielke, Manfred; Buckelew Cumming, Anne; Twardus, Daniel. 2006. National Forest HealtH MonitoriNg Program Monitoring Urban Forests in Indiana: Pilot Study 2002, Part 1: Analysis of Field Methods and Data Collection. United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area, State and Private Forestry Newtown Square, PA, NA-FR-06-06
KeywordsNA-FR-06-06, field analysis data collection, forest health monitoring, northeastern area data collection, pilot study, urban forests, fia forest plots
- National Forest Health Monitoring Program, Monitoring Urban Forests in Indiana: Pilot Study 2002, Part 1: Analysis of Field Methods and Data Collection
- National Forest Health Monitoring Program Maryland and Massachusetts Street Tree Monitoring Pilot Projects
- Urban forest health monitoring: large-scale assessments in the United States
XML: View XML