Skip to Main Content
Michigan's forest resources, 2006Author(s): S.A. Pugh
Source: Res. Note. NRS-6. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
View PDF (602.76 KB)
DescriptionFigure 2 was revised by the author on August 20, 2008. This publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Michigan based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. These annual estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. Note that changes in inventory design and definitions make it inappropriate to directly compare some previously published estimates with these current estimates. For more information regarding past inventory reports for this state, inventory program information, and sampling/estimation procedures, please refer to the citations at the end of this report or visit our website: http://www.fia.fs.fed.us/.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPugh, S.A. 2007. Michigan''s forest resources, 2006. Res. Note. NRS-6. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- South Dakota's forest resources, 2008
- Nebraska's forest resources, 2006
- New Jersey's Forest Resources, 2006
XML: View XML