Skip to Main Content
Operating strategies for U.S. furniture manufacturersAuthor(s): Al Schuler; Steve Lawser
Source: Wood Digest. 7: 48-49.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (232.34 KB)
DescriptionThere are a number of operating strategies that U.S. furniture manufacturers are using. Some of these are overlapping and many companies are using more than one of these strategies.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSchuler, Al; Lawser, Steve. 2007. Operating strategies for U.S. furniture manufacturers. Wood Digest. 7: 48-49.
- Effect of suppression strategies on federal wildland fire expenditures
- Cutting strategies and timber yields for unbalanced even-aged northern hardwood forests
- Funding strategies for wilderness management
XML: View XML