Skip to Main Content
Plant succession in relation to range managementAuthor(s): Arthur W. Sampson
Source: Bulletin No. 791. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 76 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (4.35 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSampson, Arthur W. 1919. Plant succession in relation to range management. Bulletin No. 791. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 76 p.
XML: View XML