Skip to Main Content
A study of the rots of western white pineAuthor(s): James R. Weir; Ernest E. Hubert
Source: Bulletin No. 799. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 24 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: Download Publication (1.18 MB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWeir, James R.; Hubert, Ernest E. 1919. A study of the rots of western white pine. Bulletin No. 799. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 24 p.
- Western white pine (Pinus monticola)
- Provenance variation in western white pine (Pinus monticola): The impact of white pine blister rust
- Genomics study of western white pine (Pinus monticola) genetic resistance against white pine blister rust
XML: View XML