Skip to Main Content
Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 2002.Author(s): Ronald J. Piva
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-239. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 56 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (3.11 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses 2002 production and receipts in the Lake, Central, and Plains States. Shows Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin production by species for each county and compares production by Forest Survey Unit with that of previous years. Presents production data for Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Missouri by species group and product form. Includes 2002 production for the Plains States by species group and product form.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPiva, Ronald J. 2005. Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 2002. Resour. Bull. NC-239. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 56 p.
KeywordsRoundwood, whole-tree chips, residue, pulpwood, particleboard, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Missouri, Plains States.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 1998.
- Pulpwood production in the North-Central Region, 2000.
- Pulpwood Production in the North-Central Region, 2004.
XML: View XML