Skip to Main Content
Kansas' forest resources in 2003Author(s): W. Keith Moser; Robert L. Atchison; Gary J. Brand
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-244. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 35 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (906.07 KB)
DescriptionReports the results of the first three yearly panels (2001-2003) of the fifth inventory of Kansas' forest resources. Includes information on forest area; volume; biomass; growth, removals, and mortality; and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMoser, W. Keith; Atchison, Robert L.; Brand, Gary J. 2005. Kansas'' forest resources in 2003. Resour. Bull. NC-244. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 35 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest area, forest type, volume, biomass, Kansas.
- Forest health conditions in North America
- Use of FIA data and GIS to characterize the effects of fragmentation on the forests of New Hampshire
- Overview of contemporary issues of forest research and management in China
XML: View XML