Skip to Main Content
North Dakota's forest resources in 2003Author(s): David Haugen; Gary Brand; Michael Kangas
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-248. St.Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 21 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (3.47 MB)
DescriptionReports the results of the first through third annual panels (2001-2003) of the fourth inventory of North Dakota. Includes information on forest area; volume; biomass; growth, removals, and mortality; and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHaugen, David ; Brand, Gary; Kangas, Michael 2005. North Dakota''s forest resources in 2003. Resour. Bull. NC-248. St.Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 21 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest area, forest type, volume, biomass, North Dakota.
- Forest health conditions in North America
- North Dakota's forest resources in 2005
- North Dakota's forest resources in 2004
XML: View XML