Skip to Main Content
Wisconsin timber industry: an assessment of timber product output and use in 2003Author(s): William H., IV Reading; James W. Whipple
Source: Resour. Bull. NRS-19. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 93 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (1.84 MB)
DescriptionDiscusses recent forest industry trends in Wisconsin; reports production and receipts of industrial roundwood by product, species, and county in 2003. Also reports on logging residue, on wood and bark residue generated at primary wood-using mills, and on disposition of mill residues.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationReading, William H., IV; Whipple, James W. 2007. Wisconsin timber industry: an assessment of timber product output and use in 2003. Resour. Bull. NRS-19. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 93 p.
Keywordsindustrial roundwood, production residues, saw logs, veneer logs, Wisconsin
- Minnesota timber industry--an assessment of timber product output and use, 2004
- Michigan timber industry: an assessment of timber product output and use, 2006
- Michigan timber industryan assessment of timber product output and use, 2008
XML: View XML