Skip to Main Content
Illinois' forest resources in 2003.Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry; Gary J. Brand; Dick C. Little
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-241. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 37 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (12.82 MB)
DescriptionReports the results of the first three yearly panels of the fifth inventory of the forest resources of Illinois. Includes information on forest area; volume; biomass; growth, removals, and mortality; and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C.; Brand, Gary J.; Little, Dick C. 2005. Illinois'' forest resources in 2003. Resour. Bull. NC-241. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 37 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest land, timberland, forest type, growing-stock volume, growth, removals, mortality, Illinois.
- Status and future of the forest health indicators program of the USA
- Short and long-term carbon balance of bioenergy electricity production fueled by forest treatments
- Indicators of regenerative capacity for eastern hardwood forests
XML: View XML