Skip to Main Content
Missouri's forest resources in 2003Author(s): W. Keith; Moser; Treiman, Thomas Treiman, Thomas; Bruce Moltzan; Robert Lawrence; Gary J. Brand; Gary J. Brand
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-243. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 42 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (15.42 MB)
DescriptionReports the initial results of all five annual panels (1999-2003) of the fifth inventory of Missouri`s forest resources, the first annual inventory of the State. Includes information on forest area; volume; biomass; growth, removals, and mortality; and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMoser, W. Keith;; Treiman, Thomas, Treiman, Thomas; Moltzan, Bruce; Lawrence, Robert; Brand, Gary J. 2005. Missouri''s forest resources in 2003. Resour. Bull. NC-243. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 42 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest area, forest type, volume, biomass, Missouri.
- Missouri's forest resources in 2004
- Missouri's forest resources, 2005
- Missouri's forest resources in 2001.
XML: View XML