Skip to Main Content
Iowa's forest resources in 2003Author(s): Earl C. Leatherberry; Gary J. Brand; Steve Pennington
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-240. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 31 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
Download Publication (8.99 MB)
DescriptionReports the initial results of all five annual panels (1999-2003) of the fourth inventory of Iowa`s forest resources, the first annual inventory of the State. Includes information on forest area; volume; biomass; growth, mortality, and removals; and health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLeatherberry, Earl C.; Brand, Gary J.; Pennington, Steve. 2005. Iowa''s forest resources in 2003. Resour. Bull. NC-240. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 31 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest land, timberland, forest type, volume, biomass, growth, removals, mortality, Iowa.
- Kentucky, 2007 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Trends in standing biomass in Interior West forests: Reassessing baseline data from periodic inventories
- Mountain pine beetle infestations and Sudden Aspen Decline in Colorado: Can the Forest Inventory and Analysis annual inventory system address the issues?
XML: View XML