Skip to Main Content
Minnesota's forest resources in 2003Author(s): Patrick D. Miles; Gary J. Brand; Manfred E. Mielke
Source: Resour. Bull. NC-246. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 36 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: North Central Research Station
View PDF (3.8 MB)
DescriptionReports the results of all five annual panels (1999-2003) of the sixth inventory of Minnesota's forest resources, the first annual inventory of the State. Includes information on forest area; volume; biomass; growth, removals, and mortality; and forest health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiles, Patrick D.; Brand, Gary J.; Mielke, Manfred E. 2005. Minnesota's forest resources in 2003. Resour. Bull. NC-246. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 36 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, forest area, forest type, volume, biomass, Minnesota
- Kentucky, 2007 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Mountain pine beetle infestations and Sudden Aspen Decline in Colorado: Can the Forest Inventory and Analysis annual inventory system address the issues?
- Trends in standing biomass in Interior West forests: Reassessing baseline data from periodic inventories
XML: View XML