Skip to Main Content
A simple filter dam for small streamsAuthor(s): K. G. Reinhart
Source: Forest Research Note NE-107. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-4
Publication Series: Forest Research Note
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (319.25 KB)
DescriptionResearch foresters on the Fernow Experimental Forest were recently faced with the problem of conducting a logging job with "poor" skidroad standards on a 38-acre watershed above a municipal water-supply reservoir.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationReinhart, K. G. 1960. A simple filter dam for small streams. Forest Research Note NE-107. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-4
- An analysis of forest land use, forest land cover, and change at policy-relevant scales
- Forest structure in low diversity tropical forests: a study of Hawaiian wet and dry forests
- Chapter 6: National Update of Forest Fragmentation Indicators, 2001–2011
XML: View XML