Skip to Main Content
Further observations of snow and frost in the AdirondacksAuthor(s): Howard W. Lull; Francis M. Rushmore
Source: Forest Research Note NE-116. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-4.
Publication Series: Forest Research Note
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (198.89 KB)
DescriptionSnow-depth and water-content measurements were made in March and April 1960 in the vicinity of Paul Smiths, New York, to check on procedures developed the previous year for predicting snow accumulation and melt.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationLull, Howard W.; Rushmore, Francis M. 1961. Further observations of snow and frost in the Adirondacks. Forest Research Note NE-116. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-4.
- Estimating snow load in California for three recurrence intervals
- Snow loads on roofs in areas of heavy snowfall
- The temporal dynamics of carbon dioxide under snow in a high elevation Rocky Mountain subalpine forest and meadow
XML: View XML