Skip to Main Content
Report on 1959 forest tree seed crop in New EnglandAuthor(s): Thomas W. McConkey
Source: Forest Research Note NE-96. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3 p.
Publication Series: Forest Research Note
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (99.21 KB)
DescriptionThe 1959 forest tree seed crop is generally light, according to observers. It is better than the 1957 crop, but only in few places is it comparable with last year's production. The better crops were reported in the northwestern Massachusetts-southwestern Vermont area and in the eastern Maine area.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcConkey, Thomas W. 1960. Report on 1959 forest tree seed crop in New England. Forest Research Note NE-96. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 3 p.
- Report on 1960 forest tree seed crop in New England
- Seed crops of forest trees in the pine region of California
- 2008 Farm Bill Agroforestry
XML: View XML