Skip to Main Content
Style manual for publicationsAuthor(s): E. vH. Larson
Source: Station Paper NE-6. Philadelphia, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-26.
Publication Series: Science Perspectives (SP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.06 MB)
DescriptionThis material is planned to help you prepare your manuscripts. It is intended for authors, typists, and anyone else who takes part in preparing manuscripts.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLarson, E. vH. 1947. Style manual for publications. Station Paper NE-6. Philadelphia, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 1-26.
- A guide for authors of symposium papers
- Journal of Wildlife Management guidelines
- Is this truly an international journal? [Editorial]
XML: View XML