Proceedings of the seventh annual forest inventory and analysis symposiumAuthor(s): Ronald E. McRoberts; Gregory A. Reams; Paul C. Van Deusen; William H., eds. McWilliams
Source: Gen. Tech. Report WO-77. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 319 p.
Publication Series: General Technical Report (GTR)
Station: Washington Office
Download Publication (19.29 MB)
DescriptionDocuments contributions to forest inventory in the areas of sampling, remote sensing, modeling, information management and analysis for the Forest Inventory and Analysis program of the USDA Forest Service.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcRoberts, Ronald E.; Reams, Gregory A.; Van Deusen, Paul C.; McWilliams, William H., eds. 2007. Proceedings of the seventh annual forest inventory and analysis symposium. Gen. Tech. Report WO-77. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service. 319 p.
Keywordssampling, estimation, remote sensing, modeling, information science, policy, analysis
- Proceedings of the sixth annual forest inventory and analysis symposium
- Proceedings of the eighth annual forest inventory and analysis symposium
- Species Composition of Down Dead and Standing Live Trees: Implications for Forest Inventory Analysis
XML: View XML