Skip to Main Content
A Terrestrial Vacuum Sampler for MacroinvertebratesAuthor(s): Craig A. Harper; David C. Gurnn
Source: Wildllife Society Bulletin Volume 26 Number 2 Summer 1998
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (502 KB)
DescriptionMacroinvertebrates (hereafter invertebrates) are a vital component in the diets of upland game birds (Kimmel and Samuel 1984, Healy 1985, Landers and Mueller 1986), providing a rich source of protein and calcium.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHarper, Craig A.; Gurnn, David C., Jr. 1998. A Terrestrial Vacuum Sampler for Macroinvertebrates. Wildllife Society Bulletin Volume 26 Number 2 Summer 1998
Keywordsmacroinvertebrates, salamanders, terrestrial vacuum sampler, upland game bird management
- Structural Change in Southern Softwood Stumpage Markets
- Stickie removal using neutral enzymatic repulping pressure screening
- Adhesive in the buckling failure of corrugated fiberboard : a finite element investigation
XML: View XML