Skip to Main Content
Using short rotation woody crops for bioenergy in North AmericaAuthor(s): Ronald, Jr. Zalesny; Don Riemenschneider
Source: New England Society of American Foresters News Quarterly. 67: 10-11.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (58.8 KB)
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationZalesny, Ronald, Jr.; Riemenschneider, Don. 2006. Using short rotation woody crops for bioenergy in North America. New England Society of American Foresters News Quarterly. 67: 10-11.
- What do pervasive ungulate browse impacts mean for forestry in New England and New York
- New possibilities for virtual street tree inventories
- New Blattodea records from Mississippi and Alabama
XML: View XML