Skip to Main Content
Macro- and micro-nutrient concentration in leaf, woody, and root tissue of Populus irrigated with landfill leachateAuthor(s): Jill A. Zalesny; Ronald S., Jr. Zalesny; Adam H. Wiese; Bart T. Sexton; Richard B. Hall
Source: In: Fourth international phytotechnology conference; 2007 September 24-26; Denver, CO. [Place of publication unknown]:[Publisher unknown]: 146.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.06 MB)
DescriptionLandfill leachate offers an opportunity to supply water and plant nutritional benefits at a lower cost than traditional sources. Information about nutrient uptake and distribution into tissues of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate helps increase biomass production along with evaluating the impacts of leachate chemistry on tree health.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationZalesny, Jill A.; Zalesny, Ronald S., Jr.; Wiese, Adam H.; Sexton, Bart T.; Hall, Richard B. 2007. Macro- and micro-nutrient concentration in leaf, woody, and root tissue of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate. In: Fourth international phytotechnology conference; 2007 September 24-26; Denver, CO. [Place of publication unknown]:[Publisher unknown]: 146.
Keywordshybrid poplar, phytoaccumulation, Populus deltoides, P. nigra, P. maximowiczii, P. trichocarpa, waste management
- Establishment and early growth of Populus hybrids irrigated with landfill leachate
- Phytoaccumulation of sodium and chloride into leaf, woody, and root tissue of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate
- Growth and biomass of Populus irrigated with landfill leachate
XML: View XML