Skip to Main Content
Cubic-foot tree volumes and product recoveries for eastern redcedar in the OzarksAuthor(s): Leland F. Hanks
Source: Research Note NE-283. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (499.93 KB)
DescriptionTree volume tables and equations for eastern redcedar are presented for gross volume, cant volume, and volume of sawmill residue. These volumes, when multiplied by the average value per cubic foot of cants and residue, provide a way to estimate tree value.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHanks, Leland F. 1979. Cubic-foot tree volumes and product recoveries for eastern redcedar in the Ozarks. Research Note NE-283. Broomall, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 4 p.
- Impact of Pruning Eastern Redcedar (Juniperus virginiana)
- Biomass chipping for eastern redcedar
- Eastern Redcedar: an annotated bibliography
XML: View XML