Skip to Main Content
Preliminary survey of markets and prices of forest products in the Del-Mar-Va PeninsulaAuthor(s): George E. Doverspike
Source: Station Paper NE-27. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
Publication Series: Science Perspectives (SP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.66 MB)
DescriptionThis preliminary survey was designed to explore the present methods of marketing farm products and the problems involved in collecting price information about primary forest products. No attempt was made to initiate a permanent price-reporting service, since that was beyond the scope of the survey. However, certain price information was obtained; it is shown in table 2 of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDoverspike, George E. 1949. Preliminary survey of markets and prices of forest products in the Del-Mar-Va Peninsula. Station Paper NE-27. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 27 p.
- Product costing practices in the North American hardwood component industry
- Status and opportunities associated with product costing strategies in wood component manufacturing
- Criterion 6, indicator 30 : value and volume in round wood equivalents of exports and imports of wood products
XML: View XML