Skip to Main Content
Manual of design and installation of Forest Service water spray dry kilnAuthor(s): L.V. Teesdale
Source: Bulletin No. 894. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 47 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Washington Office
PDF: View PDF (1.53 MB)
DescriptionThe best thing that can be said of any dry kiln is that when it is run by a properly informed operator the temperature, humidity, and circulation are constant and uniform. In an endeavor to produce a kiln in which each of these could be regulated independently of the others, the Forest Products Laboratory designed and developed the "Forest Service Humidity Regulated Water Spray Kiln," described in this bulletin.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
CitationTeesdale, L.V. 1920. Manual of design and installation of Forest Service water spray dry kiln. Bulletin No. 894. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Agriculture. 47 p.
- Design and operation of a solarheated dry kiln for tropical latitudes
- Bark colonization of kiln-dried wood by the walnut twig beetle: effect of wood location and pheromone presence
- Dry kiln operator's manual
XML: View XML