Skip to Main Content
A directory of forest genetics research in the United States and CanadaAuthor(s): Jonathan W. Wright
Source: Station Paper NE-53. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 9 p.
Publication Series: Science Perspectives (SP)
Station: Northeastern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (745.08 KB)
DescriptionA few years ago only a handful of people were engaged in forest-genetics research. Today there are scores.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWright, Jonathan W. 1952. A directory of forest genetics research in the United States and Canada. Station Paper NE-53. Upper Darby, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 9 p.
- Forest recreation research at the Pacific Southwest Forest and Range Experiment Station
- Competition for national forest timber in the Northern, Pacific Southwest, and Pacific Northwest regions.
- Forest science in the South - 2007
XML: View XML